One of our goals this year is to expand the festival and increase awareness of our event. The event will be advertised and promoted throughout the GTA, and we hope to expand it over the next few years to a larger scale event. Participating clubs will be included in our promotion.
Good For Business
Good for the Community Good for the Sponsors
The festival attracts qualified customers with money to spend! Your ad in the Winterfolk program will inform festival attendees about your business.
- Winterfolk was formed to entertain, educate, enlighten, engage and encourage our community about various folk music styles including roots, blues, folk and more.
- This is our 15th year of operation, for 2014 we are once again at the Eaton Chelsea Hotel (formally the Delta Chelsea), downtown Toronto
- Winterfolk is a registered Not-For-Profit Organization in the province of Ontario.
- Winterfolk is a member of the OCFF (Ontario Council of Folk festivals)
- Winterfolk is supported and sanctioned by the Downtown Toronto BIA (Business Improvement Area.)
- Winterfolk programming supports our community and offers stages and exposure to new and emerging artists.
About the Festival Program
- Format— Colour Newspaper Tabloid
- Content—Winterfolk performance schedules, artists bios, advertising, editorial—a must for every attendee. Distribution ~ 5000 copies will be printed and distributed
- Artwork— Professional graphic layout included—there is no extra fee for graphic design and layout. Art can be supplied electronically as .jpg, tif, gif, pdf, or other agreed format, 600 x 600 resolution preferred.
- Deadline – February 1, 2017 Sponsorship and Program Advertising
- Contact Dougal Bichan firstname.lastname@example.org , 416.645.0295