Winterfolk Works with Toronto Area Roots Music Community Partners
Winterfolk works with various organizations and presenters within the Toronto music community, offering them stages at the festival. We aim to help increase their public visibility, attract larger audiences, encourage new membership, offer exposure for their events, and generally assist in helping them meet their goals and mission statement. We encourage all community presenters to talk about their events, and entertain and engage the audience while on Winterfolk Community stages.
Let’s Work Together
Some examples of Winterfolk Music Festival community partners that meet our profile are local presenters who feature touring Toronto artists such as Acoustic Harvest, weekly open stages such as the Moonshine Cafe Tuesday Open Stage, NSAI (Nashville Songwriters Toronto Chapter, Songwriters Unite , and Seneca College Independent Music Program – plus more.
What We Offer Winterfolk Community Partners
- Stage time – typically a 1 – 2 hour set time to showcase and introduce your event to the Winterfolk audiences.
- We supply the Toronto music venue, sound and lighting equipment, sound tech to mix and operate, concert stage hands to assist with rapid set up and tear down, MC to introduce you, monitor time, and fresh faces in the audience.
- Listing in the Winterfolk printed program; 40,000 are featured as the centerfold in community newspapers delivered to the Broadview and Danforth neighbourhood, and 7,000 are distributed at all Winterfolk venue doors.
- We encourage all music organization and partners to publicize and promote their Winterfolk showcase, in addition to our marketing efforts, to help to build the audience.
How to Become a Winterfolk Community Presenter
- If you are interested in becoming a Winterfolk Community Partner, or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon registration to Winterfolk, you will be given a password to access the protected Community Member Portal at the below link.